- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for six (6) hours prior to the appointment. The exception is diabetic patients who should have breakfast on the morning of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office as the designated driver. It is recommended that this individual wait for you and be available to drive you home. Prescriptions can be dispensed to the driver for pickup while surgery is accomplished.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience. The patient should not operate any equipment or machinery while on narcotic prescriptions. We will provide a work excuse if desired.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses and jewelry must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness, such as a cold, sore throat, or stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office to discuss your special circumstances.
- Dr. Brown will be happy to discuss your medication regimen with you prior to your surgery and will provide individual and specific instructions accordingly.
Do You Have A Question?
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment.Contact Us